Strawberry milk bread pudding. Pour the strawberry milk over the bread. If there are any cubes of bread that haven't been coated in liquid, push them around so they can absorb some of the delicious strawberry milk. Add the strawberries and sprinkle in the granulated sugar.
Beat the eggs, milk, cream, strawberry preserves, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl until frothy. Pour over the bread and lightly press down with a spatula until the bread has absorbed the milk mixture. Pour custard mixture over the bread, gently stirring to combine. You can have Strawberry milk bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry milk bread pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of strawberry milk,this can be your favorite milk flavored.
- You need 1 cup of bread ,approximately.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 20 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of as needed raisin ,option.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cinnamon powder ,option.
- Prepare 1 of icing for topping.
How to Make Strawberry Bread Pudding. Heat the milk and add sugar and butter. Then add the mashed bread slices. Crush the strawberry in the blender and cool the cream and keep aside.
Strawberry milk bread pudding instructions
- Prepare left over bread ,i have some left from make sandwiches ..i use cookie cutter to cut the pieces for decoration ,dice other left …i also bake what i dont want to use yet for croutons ( top in soup bowl ),incase use store bought bread ..only dice to equally pieces :).
- Whisk well milk,eggs,butter,vanilla.
- Butter baking tray ,fill tray with dice bread (1/2of tray ) ,some raisin (option ) pour milk mixture not too full as still have little round bread and raisin for topping,let bread submerge milk for a while.
- Top with tiny round bread for decoration ,some raisin (option) ,pour egg mixture,springkle some cinnamon (option).
- Baked 350°F. for 30 mins ,or until top bread lightly brown ,mixture set.
Mix the above mixture in the bread and milk mixture. Add a drop of red colour to the mixture and serve. Garnish with a piece of strawberry in. In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt. Strawberry bread pudding is an easy and flavorful dessert perfect for spring!