Corn biscuit. Buy Direct From The Royal Mint. Browse Our Range Of Official UK Commemorative Coins Online Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
This particular recipe is for cornmeal buttermilk biscuits made with shortening, which has a higher melting point than butter. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Using your fingers or a pastry cutter, cut butter into flour mixture. You can cook Corn biscuit using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn biscuit
- It’s 175 gr of corn flour.
- You need 65 gr of butter.
- Prepare 100 gr of condensed milk.
- Prepare 50 gr of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Yolk.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, mustard and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add corn, cheese and eggs; stir just until moistened. Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until well combined.
Corn biscuit step by step
- Friable corn biscuits are cooked very easily. The oil should be at room temperature and well warmed up. we separate the protein from the yolk, we only need the yolk..
- Rub the butter with yolk, add condensed milk and sugar. mix well. We sift the corn flour and add it to the dough..
- We cover the baking sheet with parchment paper. the oven is heated up to 180 degrees. We bake cookies for 12-15 minutes..
Now beat in the egg and vanilla. Add all of the flour and combine into a soft dough. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, corn meal mix and sugar in medium bowl; mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.