Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo. The tortellini is boiling as instructed on package. When they are done add the tortellini to the Alfredo sauce. Drain tortellini, and put in dish.
Tortellini Alfredo is a favorite of mine. There are a ton of great tortellini options available in most supermarkets, so you don't need to spend the time to. Directions Cook tortellini according to package directions. You can cook Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare 1 pound of spinach 3 cheese tortellini pasta or your favorite.
- It’s 4 quarts of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 pound of asparagus.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need As needed of toasted breadcrumbs see my recipe.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Combine cream sauce, ham, bacon, asparagus, and tortellini. Uncover and reduce heat to medium.
Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil. Cut about 1 inch to 1-1/4 inch off the bottom of the asparagus stalks..
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes to blanch..
- Melt the butter in a 10 inch pan..
- Take the asparagus out of the water and slice into thirds..
- Add the pieces to the pan with the butter. Coat all the pieces. Add the tortellini to the boiling water you boiled the asparagus in..
- After you sauté the asparagus for 3 minutes add the Alfredo sauce..
- The tortellini is boiling as instructed on package..
- When they are done add the tortellini to the Alfredo sauce..
- Mix well..
- Add to the top of the Alfredo mixture..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Add shrimp, Parmesan cheese, and half-and-half, stirring gently to combine. This pasta packs in squash, zucchini, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, green beans, and asparagus. Not because of the tortellini, actually she prefers plain pasta. But because of the Alfredo white sauce.