Blueberries Muffins Make a sweet Treat. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Blueberries Muffins Make a sweet Treat.
Combine the blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, and ¼ cup of the sugar in a small bowl. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. You can have Blueberries Muffins Make a sweet Treat using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberries Muffins Make a sweet Treat
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter/ vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of pink salt.
- You need 1 pinch of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 bowl of blueberry.
- Prepare as needed of Milk (Coconut/Almond milk).
We have loads of quick and simple recipes for classic blueberry muffins – what weekend mornings are meant for.. They are sweet and packed full of fresh blueberries. Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. The secret is the soured cream.
Blueberries Muffins Make a sweet Treat instructions
- First mix all the dry ingredients..
- Add eggs,vanilla extract and butter mix it well until smooth..
- Add blueberries and gently fold it..
- Scoop the batter and fill the muffin tray..
- Bake it for 15 minutes at 180 degrees c or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Blueberry Orange muffins are light, fluffy, full of zingy citrus flavours and bursting with plump blueberries. They make a delicious sweet treat and are healthy enough to serve at breakfast time. They make a delicious sweet treat and are healthy enough to serve at breakfast time.