Pork fried rice. Scramble egg in the skillet until completely set. Return the pork mixture to the skillet. Add the pork, vegetables and egg to the rice and vigorously toss (or stir) until completely combined and the ingredients are evenly distributed into the rice.
Add the ground pork to the skillet and season with salt and pepper, then cook until the pork is no longer pink and is starting to caramelize. Stir in the ginger, garlic, and peas and cook until. Add carrots, peas, and rice and stir to combine. You can have Pork fried rice using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork fried rice
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic,chopped.
- You need 50 g of pork.
- It’s 1 of chicken egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion,thinly sliced.
- You need 50 g of kale,diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of or 300g steamed rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato,seedless and sliced.
- You need of Seasoning mixture ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of seasoning sauce.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of stems spring onion.
- Prepare of Fish sauce-chillies.
Starting with ground pork eliminates any prep work (a lot of pork fried rice recipes call for pork cutlets), while still providing the same savory flavor. With that said, use what you've got — or swap the pork altogether for tempeh, tofu, chicken, or shrimp. Add the eggs and cook, stirring with a spatula, until set. Pork fried rice is probably one of the most popular Chinese take-out dishes out there.
Pork fried rice instructions
- Slice pork and marinate with egg. Leave for 5 minutes..
- Heat vegetable into a wok. Fry garlic until fragrance..
- Add marinated pork with egg and rod kale Stir after the egg get set..
- Add onion and leaves kale. Stir well until cooked..
- Add steamed rice and season with all seasoning mixture ingredients. Add tomato and stir thoroughly..
- Spoon onto a serving plate..
- Serving recommendation:-On the serving plate with fried rice,sprinkle with ground pepper and garnish with sliced cucumber,coriander leaves,lime juice,and spring onion. -Serve with fish chillies sauce..
Anything involving rice and pork is likely to be a winner with a Chinese audience (or any audience that loves Chinese food). Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Clean the wok and heat again. As egg sets, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When egg is completely cooked, remove to a plate and keep warm.