Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. When You're Healthy On The Inside, It Shines On The Outside. Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only. Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction.
This Healthy noodle dish is naturally gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free with a Vegan option. It is made familiar ingredients and is quick to make! It's truly a little taste of Thailand in your mouth. You can cook Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- Prepare of organic mung bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Organic brown rice pasta.
- You need of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- It’s of large carrot, Julienned.
- Prepare of large onion, julienned.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of garlic chives, sliced.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It’s of organic tamari sauce.
- It’s of fermented red chilli.
- It’s of brown rice vinegar.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of ginger, minced.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of sesame oil.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle instructions. Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle instructions
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
Strain and rinse under cold water. Add noodles to the wok, then pour the sauce mixture over the noodles, and mix lightly. Add the shrimp & eggs back into the wok to blend everything together. Taste the Pad Thai, and adjust seasonings (such as extra salt, pepper, or sugar). Noodles: Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then add the rice noodles and cook according to package instructions.