Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins. Fold in the spinach, cheese and jalapenos. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill two-third full with batter. Add half the cheese, spinach and onion mixture; stir to combine.
Combine the flour, bicarbonate, cheese, spinach and sweetcorn in the mixing bowl. Add the eggs, melted butter and milk and mix it all together. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cases. You can have Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins
- It’s 4 tbs of tbs chopped blanched spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1 tbs of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbs of capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili flax seeds.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil olive.
- You need 4 of _6 bread slices.
- It’s 16 of cupcakes liners mold.
These muffins are a great addition to any meal or all on their own as a snack. We love them as a side to a warm bowl of soup. The kids really enjoyed them warm out of the oven with a bit of butter melting on top. These muffins are savoury and delicious.
Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins step by step
- Take a pan add oil add onion stir fry and add spinach carrot capsicum and salt and pepper stir to cook 2 minutes add sweet corn stir to cook 1 minutes and keep aside/_ take a pan add butter and flour mix and stir cook add milk cook until smooth batter and add veg corn batter stir to cook add cream and add some cheese and 1 minutes to cook Flame off.
- Take bread cut round shape and uply butter and keep in 3 in 1 mold and pour into mold mixture and spread some cheese and red chili flax seeds and keep in backing dish and bake for 1 hour/ some mixture pour into bowl with garnish cheese bake.
- Now after back garnish some cheese and chili flax/ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
The combination of spinach, corn flour and Corn is every child's all-time favourite ingredient and so is cheese. Put these two together in the form of Muffins, with a healthy dose of spinach, and they. In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, salad dressing and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the spinach, cheddar cheese and onion.