Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta. Find and order your favourite Italian food! We ship from Sicily all over the world. The best place for your Italian favourites.
Heat olive oil in a wok over medium heat; Add the garlic, red capsicum and onions. Saute the red capsicum until it becomes soft and tender and is slightly charred. Meanwhile, pour the yellow pepper sauce in a pan along with basil reduced coarsely and reheat over medium/low flame, salting as needed. You can have Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta
- It’s of Pasta———–.
- Prepare 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Sauce————-.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of roasted Bell pepper sauce see my recipe.
- It’s of Eggs————-.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s As needed of water for boiling eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare of Garnish———.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Creamy, savory, and with a hint of smokiness this roasted pepper pasta sauce uses red and yellow bell peppers along with garlic, herbs, and cream to create the perfect roasted pepper pasta sauce! Ever notice that simple recipes can be completely transformed just by creating a unique sauce? Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce This roasted bell pepper sauce is a great alternative to marinara on pasta, but don't stop there. Mix it with hummus, spread it on a sandwich, or dip a toasted baguette in it.
Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done..
- Boil the eggs. Let cool and peel. Slice eggs into quarters. Sprinkle with dill weed. Set aside..
- Drain and mix well with butter, parsley, salt, and the pasta..
- Plate the pasta and top with sauce. Add the egg quarters on top of sauce. Sprinkle with some dill weed and parsley flakes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Toss the pasta in a little oil and keep aside while we make the sauce To make the roasted red pepper sauce, heat olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic, onion and red bell peppers. Saute on low to medium heat until the bell peppers are well roasted and softened. A light and creamy sauce with puree of roasted red peppers as the base. It is excellent on any type of pasta, but tortellini or ravioli seems to be the best match.