Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits. Low Prices on Chocolate Biscuits Luxury. Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits Sara Cusick. Add the rice flour and coconut flour to a large bowl and whisk them together.
Add the rice flour and coconut flour to a large bowl and whisk them together. Make a well in the center of the flours. Add beaten eggs, honey, coconut oil and coconut water. You can have Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits
- Prepare 3 cups of brown rice flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 cup of coconut water.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil.
Mix until combined and then knead it for a few minutes until you form it into a smooth dough ball. Before you jump to Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Be the first to review this product.
Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits step by step
- Preheat Oven To 350ºLine 2 baking pans with parchment paper.Add the rice flour and coconut flour to a large bowl and whisk them together.Make a well in the center of the flours.Add beaten eggs, honey, coconut oil and coconut water..
- Mix until combined and then knead it for a few minutes until you form it into a smooth dough ball.Roll the dough ball out to about 1/4" in thickness.Cut shapes out with a cookie cutter and place on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake in 350º oven for about 20 minutes.Keep and eye on them as everybody's oven can be different which could alter baking times..
- Notes *When buying your coconut water, read the label on the bottle. Make sure that the only ingredient it has is "coconut water."*Storage ~ One week in refrigerator. Up to three months in freezer..
But are mini pigs real? "Mini pigs" is a term used to encompass any smaller breed of pig, and is often substituted with other terms like "micro-pigs," "pocket pigs," and "teacup pigs." They are not a distinct breed, but rather can be a variety of breeds and mixes of breeds that have been selectively bred to be. Sometimes referred to as "piggy crack", coconut oil can be cooled into yummy bite-sized treats! These treats can be pure coconut oil or combined with other powerhouse foods to multiply the benefits to your mini pig's health. See more ideas about mini pig, pig, miniature pigs. This recipe produces a sweet biscuit with a crunchy shell, chewy centre and plenty of coconut goodness.