Beef short ribs. Ruime keuze in diverse soorten Short ribs. Losse stukken vlees of hele pakketten. We leveren hoge kwaliteit vers vlees tegen een scherpe prijs.
I would normally use some garlic in this, but this recipe was developed for a good friend who is allergic to garlic. I serve this with homemade spaetzle. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. You can have Beef short ribs using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef short ribs
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef short ribs.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cube of beef stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Rajah.
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak n chop.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BBQ.
- You need 2 tbs of Brown onion and beef.
Remove from the skillet and set aside. In a large Dutch oven heat the oil and brown the ribs on all sides. Add the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Add the tomato paste and cook stirring.
Beef short ribs step by step
- Rinse the meat and place it in the pot and cook it for an hour or more..
- Peel your potatoes and carrot also place them in a pot and cook it on a medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Chop your onion and check your meat that is cooked and now ready to be seasoned..
- It's now ready soft and tender start to saute the onion and season the meat with spices..
- Stir the meat and let the spices sink in..
- Drain water from the potatoes and carrots..
- Then pour the veggies to the short ribs and stir and let it be cooked on simmer..
- Prepare your soup to pour over meat and stir and cook to thickens for few minutes.
- Serve your meat with Rice.
Place the roasted ribs on top of the vegetables in the Dutch oven and add the brown sugar and beef stock. Bring to a simmer over high heat. Beef Short Ribs Everyone will love this rich, tender cut of meat. Short ribs are delicious braised in the oven, slow cooked in the Crock-Pot, or grilled Korean BBQ-style. Beef short ribs are just the thing to let braise in the oven or cook slowly in your Dutch oven.