Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice. Brown Rice Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
Salt and pepper pork chops as desired and lay on top of rice. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add in butter until it starts to melt, then add in rice along with celery and onion. Stir and cook until rice begins to brown slightly and onion and celery soften just a bit. You can cook Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice
- Prepare 3-4 of bone in pork chops.
- Prepare 4 cups of brown rice.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Brown pork chops over medium heat, set aside. Add uncooked rice, mushrooms, and onion. Pour boiling water over rice mixture. Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice Dan Flynn Indiana US.
Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice step by step
- Set oven to 375°.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, and put in your rice..
- Boil water and pour over rice..
- Place chops on top and season with onion powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 min to an hour..
Threw this together in a rush tonight and shoved it in the oven. I think it turned out pretty tasty. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops in oil; remove. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan; top with pork chops. Pirates pineapple chops A delicious low fat and low cal pork chop dish with a slighly sweet sauce that goes well with brown rice and green beans.