Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand.
Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened. Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. Boil water and add a dash of garlic oil and salt. You can have Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle].
- Prepare 2 of Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles.
- You need 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce.
- It’s 1 of LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe].
- Prepare 3/4 Cube of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pureed Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy].
- You need of ● For The Finish [to taste].
- Prepare of Quality Garlic Olive Oil [for noodles].
- You need of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ● For Service [to taste].
- It’s of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Prepare of Pickled Ginger [with juice].
- You need of Soy Sauce.
Bring to a boil and add noodles. Lift noodles up with chopsticks from pan bottom. Serve noodles piping hot alongside chilled Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, sesame seeds, soy sauce and ice cold Asian beers. Thai Shrimp With Organic Ramen Noodles.
Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles instructions
- Boil water as per manufacturers directions. Usually 9 to 11 minutes. Add salt and oil to water. Stir regularly..
- Heat everything in the Garlic Butter section. Mix well. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Add noodles directly to your heated garlic butter mixture. Mix well, but gently, by lifting and separating noodles. Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened..
- Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. You'll want its sweetness to negate some of the sodium and heat. Add ginger juice and garlic olive oil as as well for moisture and shine as well. Enjoy!.
Beef Ramen Soup Made With Organic Noodles.. Ginger Garlic Stir Fry Vegetable Ramen Bowl. Once shimmering, toss in the grated ginger and garlic. Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas.