Cheese Bread. Spread the butter on the bread, then the mayonnaise. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese and garlic salt. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cheese, baking powder, garlic powder and dill.
By hand, add in the egg, cheese, caraway seed and dry onion, and as much of the remaining flour as needed to make a soft dough. Cut the loaf of bread in half. Brush the garlic butter over each half, making sure it's evenly distributed. You can cook Cheese Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Bread
- It’s of Wheat Flour.
- You need of Fresh milk.
- It’s of 2 eggs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of 1 tsp yeast.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp sugar.
- It’s of 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s of 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s of 1/2 cup Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
Spread the cheese mixture on the loaves and bake until the cheese is hot and bubbly,. This Cheese Bread is extra fast, no rise time, no kneading and no yeast required. Favorite Savory Quick Bread QUICK Ingredients for this recipe are most likely in the pantry already, and freshly shredded cheese! It's surprisingly easy to make homemade cheese bread.
Cheese Bread step by step
- Mix fresh milk, sugar, salt, yeast, 1 egg, vanilla essence, olive oil together..
- Then add wheat flour mix it till thicken. Cover the mixture and leave to sit at room temperature 1 hour..
- Flatten the dough and put cheddar & mozzarella cheese, wrapt it and make it flat a little bit..
- Cover the dough with egg yolk before put cheddar & mozzarella cheese with bell peppers on it..
- Put into the oven at 200 degrees celsius 15 mins or it turn to brown..
This soft buttery yeasted bread is twisted up with cheddar cheese, but you can use any cheese variety you love. For a sweet version, try our cinnamon crunch bread. In a small bowl, mix the butter and garlic together until smooth. In a separate large bowl, mix together the cheeses and the green onion. Stir in the mayonnaise and sour cream.