Lebanese Style Shawarma Pizza 🍕🍕. Lebanese Style Shawarma Pizza 🍕🍕 Bushra Mazhar. #joy A very easy and quick and less oil making shawarma pizza. This Lebanese style chicken shawarma pita pizza is made on a grilled pita bread and topped with juicy, tender, well-seasoned chicken, veges & tahini sauce. Gyros is made with pork or lamb and seasoned with oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
Shawarma, on the other hand, is made with beef, chicken, goat, or lamb. The meat is highly seasoned with spices like cardamom, cinnamon, cloves. Baba ganoush levantine cafe , they serve authentic LEBENESE, Syrian , israeli & Jordanian foodSuch as shawarmas , Manakish , fatayer ,labneh just to name a. You can cook Lebanese Style Shawarma Pizza 🍕🍕 using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lebanese Style Shawarma Pizza 🍕🍕
- Prepare 4 of shawarma bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken fajitas chunks.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 of mixed Herb.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese as required.
- You need of Black olives as required.
- Prepare of Jalapeno peppers as required.
- It’s of Pizza sauce as required.
Watch this video to learn How to Make Shawarma Pita Pizza-This Lebanese style chicken shawarma pita pizza is made on a grilled pita bread and topped with jui. DUST your work surface and rolling-pin with flour. ROLL out the pizza dough until you've reached a round pizza. TRANSFER the pizza to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cover with tomato sauce.
Lebanese Style Shawarma Pizza 🍕🍕 instructions
- Take a pan add oil, onion, green bell pepper and cabbage and stir fry for 5 minutes in high flame..
- Add chicken fajitas chunks, soy sauce, red chilli flakes, white pepper powder, garlic powder, mixed Herb and salt and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Spread the pizza sauce on the shawarma bread..
- Now add the prepared chicken mixture..
- Spread the jalapeno peppers and black olives..
- Then spread the mozzarella cheese..
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree for 10 minutes then bake for 180 degree for 10 minutes..
- Your delicious and yummy 😋 homemade shawarma bread is ready to serve with ketchup 😋..
A shawarma wrap turned into a cheesesteak. The Lebanese garlic pizza was to die for. 🤤🍕😍 well worth the trip!, and Will definitely be back. I should also add I ordered a half and half large pizza half asada and half Lebanese… Wonderful customer service as well as awesome pizza. Thank you Big Al's 🤗 Amanda Y. Shawarma is probably one of the most recognizable Middle Eastern ethnic food names in the West, behind Falafel and Hummus.