Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. The Best Luncheon Meat With Egg Recipes on Yummly Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, Pizza, Ham And Cheese Egg Cups. deli ham, bread, beaten eggs.
Saute the onion in butter until soft. Mash up the slice of luncheon meat with a fork, and add it to the skillet. Pour the egg into the skillet so that it covers all of the meat and onion. You can have Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of snall can.luncheon meat.
- It’s of Dough:butter yeast milk 2cup flour egg salt sugar vanilla.
Cook until firm, then flip to brown the other side. Place egg between two slices of bread and enjoy! You can add other things like ham, luncheon meat, avocados, tomatoes etc to embellish your sandwich! NB: Cornflour helps to prevent the egg proteins from toughening up too quickly.
Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread step by step
- Beat egg properly then fry it.When the egg is cooked slice it same size with the luncheon meat..
- Prepare the dough mix the ingredients of dough knead it for five mins.Then set aside for an hour to rise..
- After the dough rise cut it into small sizes and flatten it using rolling pin.Place egg and lunchon.meat on top of dough and roll it..
- Before baking brush it with egg wash.Bake in.oreheat oven for 18 mins at 200c.After removing from the oven brush the surface of melted butter.
You can omit it if you don't have it handy. To serve, wrap sandwiches tightly with cling wrap. These Luncheon Meat Buns are an old school classic of Singapore local bakeries. You no longer need to miss them if you can make them yourself! In minutes you'll have breakfast for the whole week (or for entertaining a crowd).