Beef Ribs and Potato in Herbs and Sweet Soy Sauce. Sprinkle the short ribs all over with salt and pepper. Tender, Charred and Glazed Beef Back Ribs Succulent, meaty beef back ribs, baked until tender in the oven, charred on the barbecue, then glazed with a sweet and tangy sauce. In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, red wine, olive oil, flour, brown sugar, garlic and curry powder.
Drain the ribs, reserving the marinade for cooking. Magic Dust dry rub, recipe follows. In Kansas City, you typically get a thick tomato-based sauce that is sweet and often spicy. You can cook Beef Ribs and Potato in Herbs and Sweet Soy Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Ribs and Potato in Herbs and Sweet Soy Sauce
- It’s 300 gram of beef ribs. Cleaned and boiled until soft.
- You need 2 of potatoes, peeled and divided into 4. Fry until soft.
- You need 4 cloves of garlics. Smashed and chopped finely.
- You need 2 of cinammon sticks.
- You need 5 of cloves.
- You need of Some sweet sog sauce.
- Prepare of Some salt.
- You need of Some pepper.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- You need of Some water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Our classic barbecue sauce is rich, dark in color, beautifully shiny on your favorite ribs, and also sticky and sweet. Also I don't know if it was just the ribs I got or if all beef ribs are this way but there was no meat on them! After they cooked there was about an inch of fat in a wide six qt. slow cooker and maybe a bite of meat on each rib if that. Press garlic through garlic press into pan.
Beef Ribs and Potato in Herbs and Sweet Soy Sauce step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan..
- Then add the garlics and fry until fragrant..
- Then add in the ribs. Mix thoroughly..
- Add the water. Let them simmer until soften more..
- Then add the cloves and cinammon. Let them infuse the ribs..
- Then add the potatoes. Mix with the ribs..
- Add the seasonings and soy sauce. Mix well..
- Simmer more until everything is ready..
- Turn off the heat and serve..
This incredible spiced short rib recipe is slow-cooked for perfectly tender results, served on a bed of rich sweet potato dhal with a cooling cucumber raita. Using a Patak's Madras Spice Paste Pot to braise the beef creates a gloriously rich spiciness. Before you start cooking, the short ribs need. Searing the ribs is a crucial step that improves and concentrates the flavor. A simple topping of orange zest and scallions brightens the deep, long-cooked flavor of the dish.