Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread. The Best Luncheon Meat With Egg Recipes on Yummly Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, Pizza, Ham And Cheese Egg Cups. deli ham, bread, beaten eggs. Turkey Cobb Salad with Herby Ranch Hillshire Farm.
You can add other things like ham, luncheon meat, avocados, tomatoes etc to embellish your sandwich! NB: Cornflour helps to prevent the egg proteins from toughening up too quickly. You can omit it if you don't have it handy. You can have Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of snall can.luncheon meat.
- You need of Dough:butter yeast milk 2cup flour egg salt sugar vanilla.
Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the onion in butter until soft. Mash up the slice of luncheon meat with a fork, and add it to the skillet. Pour the egg into the skillet so that it covers all of the meat and onion.
Luncheon Meat and Egg Bread instructions
- Beat egg properly then fry it.When the egg is cooked slice it same size with the luncheon meat..
- Prepare the dough mix the ingredients of dough knead it for five mins.Then set aside for an hour to rise..
- After the dough rise cut it into small sizes and flatten it using rolling pin.Place egg and lunchon.meat on top of dough and roll it..
- Before baking brush it with egg wash.Bake in.oreheat oven for 18 mins at 200c.After removing from the oven brush the surface of melted butter.
Cook until firm, then flip to brown the other side. These Luncheon Meat Buns are an old school classic of Singapore local bakeries. You no longer need to miss them if you can make them yourself! In minutes you'll have breakfast for the whole week (or for entertaining a crowd). Cook in a large skillet until browned on both sides.