Choco Blueberry Muffins. Place flour & bicarbonate of soda in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. In a large mixing bowl combine milk, egg and oil and mix well. Melt the butter in a small pan over a medium heat, then leave to cool slightly.
Whisk cream, sugar, chocolate chips, eggs, oats, and blueberries together in a separate bowl until well mixed. Stir flour mixture into cream mixture until batter is well mixed; pour into the prepared muffin cups. This is the BEST easy muffin recipe to enjoy for breakfast! You can cook Choco Blueberry Muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup or sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Blueberries Frozen.
Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins Much like my Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie, these muffins are perfect for an indulgent breakfast or snack. Beat the egg, and then melt the butter in a pan, or perhaps in the microwave. Let the butter cool before you use it. Once done, combine the egg, melted butter and the milk in a small bowl, and mix together well.
Choco Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F. Prepare muffin tins with liners..
- If using frozen blueberries, place them in a bowl and cover them with cold water to defrost while completing the first steps of the recipe..
- Melt the coconut oil, then cool it to room temperature. In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the coconut oil and maple syrup until well combined. Add applesauce and vanilla and mix again until combined..
- Sift together 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, chocolate Sauce, salt, baking powder, and turmeric in a bowl..
- Add the flour mixture in 1/4 increments to the wet mixture alternating with 1/4 of the milk. Stir in the lemon zest..
- If using fresh blueberries, wash them; if using frozen berries, drain. Dry the berries with paper towels, then add them to a medium bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour..
- This will keep blueberries suspended in the batter while baking, instead of sinking to the bottom. Gently fold blueberries and flour into the butter mixture, then spoon it into muffin tins..
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes (large/standard muffins) or 25 to 30 minutes (mini muffins), until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let stand in the tin for 5 minutes, then remove and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Muffins are Ready..
- Garnish With Chocolate Sauce..
Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. These blueberry muffins are like the traditional American muffins so don't expect them to be very sweet. They are always best served warm. Make our easy chocolate muffins with the kids for a weekend baking project.