Meat and Bean Burritos. We're still accepting & fulfilling orders successfully during this time Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! For the beans, add the oil to the pan you cooked the steak in.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fold in the left and right sides of the tortilla and roll it up from the bottom, tucking the bottom edge under the filling. Wrap in parchment paper and label. You can cook Meat and Bean Burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat and Bean Burritos
- Prepare 1 of lb. 93% ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of pack Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of can Refried Beans.
- You need 1 of chopped Japaleno, or more.
- It’s 1 large of Flour Burritos.
- It’s 1 of shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of fresh Salsa (see my recipe for baked tacos).
- You need 1 of Sour Cream.
See recipes for Mini Chilli Chicken Burrito too. These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping.
Meat and Bean Burritos step by step
- Brown meat in large fry pan. Lower heat. Do not drain. Add taco mix and stir. Add beans, peppers and cook till blended and hot..
- Place burrito on plate, sprinkle with cheese, heat 30 sec. in microwave until melted..
- Add 3 tbs. meat mixture to lower half of burrito. Add 3 tbs. salsa on top of meat..
- Roll up burrito style and serve with sour cream..
Our variation on the traditional Mexican beef burrito is filled with lean minced beef, kidney beans and red peppers, all in a spicy tomato and garlic sauce and covered in a gooey, cheesy topping. Brown ground beef in large skillet. Wrap filling into tortilla with your choice of cheddar cheese, sour cream, black olives, avocado, and/or salsa. To make the burritos, heat the tortillas following pack instructions. Pile some rice and beef sauce along each tortilla and scatter over your choice of topping.