Chicken Pizza. The Official Food Of Only Ever Using Fresh Ingredients. Tasty Handmade Pizzas & Sumptuous Side From Domino's Pizza. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
This pizza is made using already prepared ingredients which makes a fast, simple gourmet meal for two. Adjust the amount of each topping to your liking. Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. You can cook Chicken Pizza using 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pizza
- Prepare For of Pizza base–.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s for of Natural oregano–.
- You need 2 tbsp of mexican mint leaves(Ajwain leaves).
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of sliced onions.
- You need For of Pizza sauce–.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of natural oregano.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare For of Toppings.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sliced onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sliced bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of natural oregano.
- You need For of chicken topping–.
- You need 3 tbsp of diced boiled chicked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
Ratatouille Pizza with Chicken Recipe Ratatouille is a popular Provencal dish of eggplant, tomatoes, onions, garlic and herbs simmered in olive oil. Here, it's used as a pizza topping instead of plain tomato sauce. Because it's packed with veggies, the sauce makes this pizza a true one-dish meal. Lightly grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
Chicken Pizza instructions
- For pizza base, in a lukewarm water add sugar and yeast. Mix well and rest for 5-10 mins. If yeast mixture raises up then add both the flour slowly and knead well for 5 mins. Apply oil and rest for 45 min..
- For natural oregano mixture, chop all the ingredients given in the list and bake in oven for 13 mins on 200°c. Then grind coarsely. You may feel mild wet but thats always fine..
- For pizza sauce, slit the tomatoes skin like cross as showed in pic and boil it for 5 min with 1 cup of water. When skin shrinks turn-off from stove. In a blender remove the skin of tomatoes, add garlic, 1spoon of oregano mixture and grind to fine paste..
- In a pan add the pureed Tomato mixture, chilli powder and bring it to boil. Once you find saucy texture turn off from flame and store in refrigerator for upto 10days..
- For chicken topping mix all the ingredients given and place on stove. Close the lid and cook until the chicken is dry..
- Now take the dough and roll with rolling pin. Make sure the thickness be 1/2 inch and if you need thick crust then go for 1 inch. Place in the baking tray and use a fork to make precise insicision on the base..
- Now apply pizza sauce, spread cheese above the sauce and place the diced onions, bell pepper, capsicum,natural oregano mixture, cooked chicken and sprinkle the cheese again..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20min on high power 200°. Yummy chicken pizza is ready..
- Note: Instead of yeast you can replace with 1/2tsp baking powder and 1/2tsp baking soda. Instead of chicken, replace with mushrooms and jalapeno..
Top with the chicken, gouda, mozzarella and red onion. Slide the pizza (on the parchment) onto a pizza peel or another inverted baking sheet, then slide onto the hot stone or baking sheet; bake. Grill or griddle-cook the chicken a few minutes on each side then transfer to baking sheets. Top chicken with sauce and then mozzarella cheese, as if it were a small pizza. Broil to brown and melt cheese.