Idli muffins with Chilli corn sauce. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Idli muffins with Chilli corn sauce HarMeet Kaur.
I have also made a sweet and sour dip as an accompaniment. Dip has been prepared with finely chopped ginger- garlic, vinegar and tomato ketchup. This recipe uses OTG to bake idli in the form of muffins and surprise element of these muffins is the Chilli paneer filling. You can cook Idli muffins with Chilli corn sauce using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Idli muffins with Chilli corn sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of idli mix (socked rice and daal mixer).
- It’s 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rawa.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of imli pulp.
- Prepare 1 small pcs of gurr.
- You need To taste of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare To taste of Black salt.
- Prepare To taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hung curd in piping bag.
- It’s as needed of mint leaves for garnish.
I have skipped cornflour powder, while making chilli paneer, as I needed filling to be completely dry. I have also made a sweet and sour dip as an accompaniment. Dip has been prepared with finely chopped ginger- garlic, vinegar and tomato ketchup. Pizza Flavored Idli Muffins are made from Rava idli batter which is made in a muffin shape.
Idli muffins with Chilli corn sauce instructions
- Bake the idli in muffins molds instead of idli molds..
- For the sauce..
- Take a pan. Add butter..
- Add imli pulp and little water..
- Now add gud. And all the rest spices one by one..
- Add corns..
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish the idli muffins with hung curd..
- Pour some corn sauce over.
- Garnish with some mint leaves..
To this idli, we will give a pizza flavour and also add some vegetables to make it healthy. These muffins can be enjoyed paired with a hot cup of tea as a rainy evening snack or pack them in your kid's lunchbox as a healthy option. The cheese can be omitted if you want to have a low-calorie snack. Cut the idli's in square shapes. Chilli Idli Fry is on my todo since long but I was holding myself thinking of the deep frying part.