Easy sugar cookies. Send The Gift Of Comfort Today. Soup, Rolls, And Cookies Delivered Anywhere!. Send good wishes with homemade soups sent straight to their door.
Butter, sugar and Gold Medal™ flour are all you need for this quick and easy sugar cookie recipe. It's a make-ahead and make-it-your-own recipe. After you mix up the dough, shape it into a log and chill before cutting the cookie dough into slices for baking. You can have Easy sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy sugar cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Butter or margarine, softend.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
Decorate the cookies by rolling them in holiday sprinkles before chilling, or drizzle an easy powdered sugar icing over. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside. Our Classic Sugar Cookies have such a tender crumb and balanced sweetness, you'd never know how easy they are to mix, roll out and cut.
Easy sugar cookies step by step
- Large bowl, mix sugar & butter..
- Beat in the egg & vanilla until light & fluffy..
- Mix flour & baking soda (with hand).
- Divide dough into halves, shape each half into long roll. (it is goin to be very sticky, so u can wet ur hand just a lil to make it easier).
- Wrap each half in wax paper, u can also use a walmart bag, & refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- When hard unwrap rolls & cut in 1/4 inch slices sprinkel each slice with a pinch of sugar..
- Spray pan sheet, bake for 12-15 mins.
If it's your first time behind the rolling pin and cookie cutters, take a few minutes to read over these step-by-step sugar cookie instructions that walk you through mixing, rolling and baking. Once you have a counterful of baked cookies ready to go, the. I actually prefer to decorate my sugar cookies with my buttercream frosting. I used to have all the patience to decorate sugar cookies with royal icing, but I've decided that is not my calling in life. So bring on the buttercream and sprinkles.