Easy Sugar Cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Once combined, slowly blend in the dry ingredients until evenly mixed. Butter, sugar and Gold Medal™ flour are all you need for this quick and easy sugar cookie recipe. It's a make-ahead and make-it-your-own recipe. You can have Easy Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of butter SOFT.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
After you mix up the dough, shape it into a log and chill before cutting the cookie dough into slices for baking. Decorate the cookies by rolling them in holiday sprinkles before chilling, or drizzle an easy powdered sugar icing over. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 375..
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside..
- Cream together sugar and SOFT butter. butter must be soft or cookies will come out hard. Add vanilla and egg..
- gradually blend in dry ingredients..
- Roll dough around on tsp into balls. flour hands so dough does not stick to hands..
- place onto ungreased cookie sheet. bake 8 to 10 min or untill golden brown. Let stand 2 min. Enjoy!!.
Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture. This is an easy sugar cookie recipe, you don't have to roll it out, and the cookies are soft and chewy, unlike other sugar cookies. Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar.