Juicy BBQ RIBS. Find Everything You Need for Home & Garden. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
The Best Ribs for Baking You'll commonly see two main types of ribs. Place the ribs right on the grill, using tongs to maneuver them into place. You're going to simply season up the ribs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You can have Juicy BBQ RIBS using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy BBQ RIBS
- Prepare 800 g of beef ribs.
- You need 4 tsp of Woolworths steak rub.
- You need 1 tsp of Woolworths mild curry.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 10 ml of steakhouse sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chillies.
- You need 1 leaf of rosemary.
You can add a bit of brown sugar if you like some sweetness. Unwrap, and drain drippings. (I usually freeze the drippings to use later in soups.) While "How to Make BBQ Ribs" is mostly about pork, we didn't forget about the beef lovers out there. We talk about the various cuts of beef ribs and how to make them right. If you have never tried BBQ Beef Short Ribs, then you are in for a culinary experience.
Juicy BBQ RIBS instructions
- Mix the spice, rosemary, curry, salt and chillies to form a dry mix then rub it on the meat then cover with foil (one layer if it's heavy foil, two if it's light foil).
- Put in the oven at 180°C for a good 3 hours, cut and baste with sauce and then put back in the oven for 10 minutes to get the sticky-ness.
These fatty, meaty ribs are perfect for slow smoking. We're talking classic Southern barbecue ribs here, the barbecue ribs that win barbecue championships. They are a melange of flavors: A complex spice rub, elegant hardwood smoke, tangy sweet sauce, all underpinned and held together by the distinct flavor of pork. Country style ribs are typically pork ribs that are meatier cut from an area near the pork shoulder. They're boneless, for the most part, and cook up melt in your mouth tender and delicious.