I hate Mondays, Lasagna!. I love lasagna, over the years I have worked on several different recipes. A fan theory explains why Garfield ACTUALLY hates Mondays — and it has everything to do with his love of lasagna. Original Title: Lasagna (TVOKids Letters Version) (Better Audio) Original Video by Josiah Anderson the Object Thingy I Hate Mondays, but I Love Lasagna.
Garfield is the most relatable cartoon cat, because he loves lasagna and hates Mondays. These may be the two most uncontroversial opinions in existence and it's made him a star! Garfield does not like leftovers; he loves fresh, warm lasagna. You can have I hate Mondays, Lasagna! using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of I hate Mondays, Lasagna!
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- It’s 8 oz of fresh spinach (chopped).
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms (chopped).
- It’s 26 oz of pasta sauce (I use mock marinara, will post the recipe seperately).
- It’s 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil paste.
- It’s 1 packages of no boil lasagna noodles.
- You need 32 oz of mozarella.
- Prepare 16 oz of monterey cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of Italian Blend cheese.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 24 oz of Ricotta (cottage cheese may be used as a substitute, if used you will not need the eggs).
Therefore, the reason he hates Mondays is because Mondays are when he, at least as a kitten, was forced to subsist on leftovers. However, Jim Davis HAS given an "official" reason. He once told Huffington Post: "I hate mondays." – Garfield. This sets a bomb on the opponent, and you cant use any other move until you detonate it.
I hate Mondays, Lasagna! instructions
- Brown ground beef with horseradish, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning..
- Once the meat is browned add in the spinach, mushrooms and remaining seasonings. Cook over medium until mushrooms and spinach have cooked down..
- Whip 2 eggs in a bowl, add in ricotta cheese and parmesan. Mix thoroughly..
- Coat bottom of lasagna pan with marinara. Layer as directed on package of no boil lasagna. I use lots of cheese on each layer..
In the episode, "The Whole Picture", when Charles eats his lasagna, Lynn Sr. laments "I hate Mondays". In Harvey Beaks, Harvey can be seen reading comics in one episode, and he remarks "that cat sure loves lasagna". In BoJack Horseman, Andrew Garfield hates Mondays and loves lasagna. Garfield is anti monday he hates mondays and loves lasagna. Mondays are boring long and most stressful.