Mac and bell peppers stir fry. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! What do you do with left overs?
Great recipe for Mac and bell peppers stir fry. What do you do with left overs? I make a new dish out of mine and honestly I can't even decide which is better 😂. You can have Mac and bell peppers stir fry using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mac and bell peppers stir fry
- You need 2 cups of Red, yellow, and orange bell pepper (sliced).
- You need 2 of finely chopped green chili.
- You need 1 of large onion or 2 medium (sliced).
- You need 1 packet of penne past macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of garlic finely chopped or mashed.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of chili powder.
- You need of Left over chicken soup from my previous post (fruit rice and chicken soup) please refer to my previous post for recipe.
- It’s of Finely chopped basil for garnishing.
- You need to taste of Salt and seasoning.
Here is what i did with mine. While waiting for Water to boil, Sauté onions in oil, add the chopped left over ham and store for about a minute. Add the mixed veggies, spice and herbs, stir fry for about a minute on medium low heat. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly Add the chopped green bell peppers and reduce heat to low Julia teaches Bridget how to make the best beef stir fry at home.
Mac and bell peppers stir fry instructions
- Cook the pasta in large water and salt to 70% done, then drain.
- Add some oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped garlic, green chili and some of the chopped onions.
- Fry for 2 minutes till it releases its aroma.
- Then add the bell peppers and rest of the onions.
- Fry for 1 minute then add the pasta.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add the spices, salt and seasoning to taste.
- Stir Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the left over chicken sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Stir thoroughly and let it cook for about 3 minutes.
- Turn of the heat and serve.
- Garnish with slices of basil.
Stir-fry Put a large frying pan (or wok) on high heat. Beef and Cashew Stir Fry Recipe BrookeBallard. Here , a stir fry cooking that you might like. Stir fry tender beef flanks with red and green bell pepper to perfection. Add bell peppers and stir fry until softened.