Greek yogurt blueberry muffins. Low Prices on Easiyo Greek Yogurt. Lightly grease a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Whisk flour, oats, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
Combine the eggs, oil, yogurt, and milk in another bowl or jug. Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Add a tiny bit more milk if the.. You can cook Greek yogurt blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek yogurt blueberry muffins
- You need 280 g of flour.
- You need 85 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolk.
- It’s 95 g of oil.
- Prepare 200 g of plain yogurt.
- It’s 60 g of milk.
- It’s 200 g of blueberries.
How to make Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins: Whisk together all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, or in a liquid measuring cup, combine all the liquid ingredients, including the Greek yogurt. Add the liquid mix to the dry and stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until halfway combined. Healthy Greek Yogurt and Honey Blueberry Muffins Healthy Greek Yogurt and Honey Blueberry Muffins are moist, fluffy, and subtly sweet!
Greek yogurt blueberry muffins step by step
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon in one bowl..
- Combine the lightly beaten eggs, oil, yogurt, and milk in another bowl..
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Stir until combined and fold in the blueberries. Batter should be of soft dropping consistency..
- Spoon batter into muffin cases until almost full. Bake for 17-20 minutes until rise and a skewer comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack and enjoy..
We love this healthy blueberry muffin recipe for breakfast or as a snack! The protein packed Greek yogurt makes these muffins moist and the honey makes them delightfully sweet. A cooling rack Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins These sweet, tangy muffins have more protein, less sugar and less saturated fat than traditional blueberry muffin recipes. They are great for brunch, a quick snack or even as part of a nutritious breakfast. Add the blueberries or chocolate chips and toss to combine.