Martha's Bread Machine Bread. Every Month We Help Millions Find the Best Bread Maker & More. Steps In your bread machine add water, sugar, salt, yeast. Then add flour and the coconut oil.
Unfortunately, it's not the lowest in fat, since it's full of flax seed. But you do get the benefits of eating the flax seed, and it really is delicious! In traditional bread-baking, kneading is the most important step. You can have Martha's Bread Machine Bread using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Martha's Bread Machine Bread
- You need 1 cup of water (110 degrees).
- You need 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Yeast.
- You need 2 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted Coconut Oil.
- It’s 3 cups of Bread Flour.
Attach dough hook to mixer; turn mixer on and off a few times just to incorporate flour. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely before serving. Start by making regular bread dough, roll it out thin, spread on homemade garlic butter, cut into squares, fold, place in a loaf pan, and bake until golden. It's the perfect accompaniment to an Italian supper or roast chicken.
Martha's Bread Machine Bread step by step
- In your bread machine add water, sugar, salt, yeast. Then add flour and the coconut oil. Put your bread machine on bread setting and wait for a big beautiful loaf of bread, or set your machine for dough and at the end of the cycle punch down and make crescent rolls, or hot rolls or braided bread..
- For rolls or braided bread, let it rise until double in bulk, spray pan with cooking spray. For rolls I just pat out the dough and use a round cookie cutter, place in a pan about 1 inch apart and let rise double in bulk, bake about 13 min at 375 or until golden in color..
- If you prefer double rolls, roll the Dough into 24 balls of equal size and place two each in the cups of a muffin tin. Let rise to double in bulk bake at 375 about 13 min. Bush the top with butter. Enjoy!.
For something sweeter, make our babka-inspired Chocolate Cinnamon-Swirl Bread. Place water, sugar, salt, oil, bread flour and yeast into pan of bread machine. Cool on wire racks before slicing. Other Ways to Use a Bread Machine. We briefly mentioned that there are other ways to use a bread machine, some of which aren't even for bread!