Low fat yeast free pizza dough FAST. Great recipe for Low fat yeast free pizza dough FAST. I wanted a way to make a quick pizza dough from scratch so I found a recipe using just baking powder and salt and then reduced the oil because I don't tolerate fats very well. If you have self-rising flour you can use that, but then omit the.
For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. Low fat yeast free pizza dough FAST is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. You can have Low fat yeast free pizza dough FAST using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low fat yeast free pizza dough FAST
- It’s 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- You need of Water (enough to form ball).
Line a baking sheet or a pizza pan with foil and lightly spray it with cooking spray. Tips and Tricks to Making No-Yeast Pizza Dough: Freeze the raw pizza dough rolled and topped to make super-fast pizza whenever you want. On a board, place remaining flour, make a well in center and add the dough to the well. The recipe for this basic pizza dough is virtually fat-free and delicious.
Low fat yeast free pizza dough FAST step by step
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl..
- Add the olive oil..
- Add trickles of water very slowly, mixing with a fork until the dough forms a rough ball. Add more flour if it got too sticky..
- Sprinkle flour on a silicone baking mat. Use your fingers, then a rolling pin to spread out the dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Add more flour to the dough if it sticks to the mat or rolling pin..
- Get it pretty thin..
- Add sauce and toppings, bake at 425 degrees F. for 15-18 minutes..
Top it as you wish, but be sparing with the cheese and generous with the veggies. Fat-free, healthy, moist, no-oil, THE BEST. For a Gluten free pizza crust without yeast, you can use a mixture of gluten-free flours such as buckwheat, rice flour, potato starch, and tapioca flour. You can also prepare a low-carb, paleo pizza without yeast. No Yeast Pizza Dough is super quick, easy and delicious!