30 minute pizza dough. This pizza is so versatile as well. Use it to make pizzas, calzones, or even cheesy breadsticks. Don't overwork your dough: After the Fleischmann's® RapidRise™ Yeast has activated, you'll want to keep all the rise in the dough.
Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Pat dough with ﬂoured hands to ﬁll greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Divide the dough into mini crusts so everyone can create their own perfect pizza snack! You can cook 30 minute pizza dough using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30 minute pizza dough
- You need of Pizza dough.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of p plain white flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of p wholemeal flour.
- It’s 2 cups of warm milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fast action yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Pizza filling.
- Prepare 340 g of canned sweetcorn.
- It’s 285 g of sliced canned Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of medium peeled and sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium sliced red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium sliced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium shopped onions.
- It’s 1 of glove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seven seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need of Pizza base.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black olives or as much as desired.
- Prepare 500 g of grated mozzarella cheese.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Fleischmann's® Yeast. Spread a bit of olive oil on your pizza pans or stones with your fingers. You can also use a large cookie sheet. 🙂 No need to rush out and buy special pans. While your fingers and hands have a bit of oil on them, remove the dough from the bowl and shape it into two equal balls.
30 minute pizza dough instructions
- Mix the warm milk with fast action yeast, sugar, salt and slowly pour in the flour until all ingredients finish, add the vegetable oil and allow the mixer to mix the dough for up to 10 minutes.
- Apply small amout of olive oil on the dough and Cover the mixture, leave to sit in a room temperature for 30 minutes and will be ready to use.
- While waiting for the dough bring your pan and add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, heat pan at medium temperature add the onions and the crushed garlic until sweat.
- Add the tomatoes, Mushrooms, sweetcorn and peppers until sweat and season with seven seasoning and black pepper.
- Now the dough should be ready to use bring Tefal or no stick oven tray again round shape is best but advisory and take from the dough the size and thickness you desire your pizza to be and gentle pressue flax the dough across the tray.
- Place the dough into oven to bake at temperature 180c for 5 minutes or until base and edge golden brown.
- With a spoon spread the base which is combination of ketchup and oregano and add the cooked mixture top it off with black olives and mozzarella bake for another 2-3 minutes at 180c Pizza ready to be eat. Enjoy.
Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. When you are ready to thaw your quick pizza dough, take it out of the freezer, let it sit overnight in your fridge, and then rest on your counter until soft and stretchable. Make large batches of the recipe and you can have the fastest pizza night ready to go every week!