Bread Machine Baguettes. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! This bread starts with the basic baguette recipe in the bread machine and is then shaped and finished before being baked in the oven on a baking sheet topped with parchment paper. A signature mark of a baguette is a series of diagonal slashes across the top after the bread has risen.
When the cycle has completed, place dough in a greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. Instructions – Bread Machine French Bread (Baguette) Place the water and then the rest of the ingredients into the bread pan. You can make a little indent on top of the flour in order to avoid the yeast falling into the water (until the machine starts). You can cook Bread Machine Baguettes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Baguettes
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Bread Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need of Coating.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
Do not combine the salt with the yeast (as the salt can kill the yeast). Select Dough cycle, and press Start. Mix water and oil together in a separate cup. Mix flour, sugar, and salt together.
Bread Machine Baguettes instructions
- Place dough ingredients in bread machine in the order listed. Run on Dough Cycle..
- When complete, place dough in a grease bowl, turning to coat all sides. Cover and rise in a warm place for 30 minutes..
- Punch down dough in bowl. Roll out dough on a lightly-floured surface, to 16×12 inches. Cut into two 8×12 pieces. Roll each half up tightly, and then roll back and forth to tapered ends..
- Move to greased baking sheet and make deep, diagonal cuts every two inches. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 40 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Beat egg yolk with water and brush over loaves. Bake for 20-25 minutes..
Add ingredients to bread machine in order recommended by your manufacturer. Mine is liquid, dry and yeast on top. Select Dough cycle, and press Start. When the cycle has completed, place dough in a greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. When dough cycle is complete, remove dough with floured hands and cut in half on floured surface.