Savoury Muffins. Whip up these savoury muffins for a picnic, or for lunch on the run. Lovely savoury muffins made with bacon, onion, garlic and cheese. You could also use leftover sausages, or take the bacon and garlic out and you have cheese and onion muffins.
They are deliciously moist and packed full of. In a another bowl, beat the egg, milk and oil. Gruyère, spring onion and Marmite muffins Salty, savoury and oh-so moreish, these cheesy muffins make a next-level snack. You can cook Savoury Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savoury Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour/maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corns.
- It’s 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of yoghurt.
Marmite brings umami, whilst spring onions provide a burst of freshness. Measure the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Mix the butter, egg and milk together in a jug. Whip up these savoury muffins for a picnic, or for lunch on the run.
Savoury Muffins instructions
- Preheat the microwave at 180 °C. In a bowl, beat an egg and add yoghurt & olive oil, mix well and keep aside..
- In another bowl, add veggies, flour, spice and herbs and mix well..
- Now transfer wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix everything evenly with help of spatula..
- Grease muffin tray and fill it with a spoonful of the mixture. You can brush the top of the muffin with olive oil which I skipped. This will make your muffin look little brown..
- Bake for 20 mins and let it cool for a min. Demould the savoury cakes and serve..
First, you need to prepare the two muffin flavourings. Next, prepare and set aside the ingredients for the Gruyère, sage and onion muffins. Savoury muffins are a great way of using up the garden's bounty, too. If you have abundant courgettes, carrots, beetroot, spinach (or even a few handfuls wallowing in the salad drawer, about to. Place the zucchini and carrots into a large mixing bowl along with the peas and sweetcorn.