Toffee Candy Drop Cookies. Tips on How to Make Toffee Drop Cookies. Want to add a hint of chocolate flavor? In place of the toffee brickle bits, use chopped Heath bars which are coated in chocolate.
Mix in Candy Toffee Bits last. Stir together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. You can have Toffee Candy Drop Cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toffee Candy Drop Cookies
- You need 1 Cup of Butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Cream of Tartar.
- It’s 8 Oz. of package OR 1 1/3 Cup Heath Toffee Bits – Bits O'Brickle.
Add dry ingredients and mix on low speed evenly combined. mix in toffee bits. Drop dough by the rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. Add sour cream, apple juice, and egg. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
Toffee Candy Drop Cookies instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt together..
- Add 3 Eggs and mix slightly..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar together in a bowl and then add to wet mixture..
- Mix in Candy Toffee Bits last..
- Using a small cookie scoop, measure out 12 cookies per pan..
- Bake for 12 minutes on airbake cookie sheets OR 10 minutes on dark non stick cookie sheets..
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing cookies from cookie sheet. Cookies will be light colored on top, slightly brown on the bottom resulting in a light, yet crispy 2 inch cookie..
- Yields 5 dozen 2" cookies!.
Stir in the pecans and toffee. Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet (leave room for expansion). Bits of toffee candy and pecans give these cookies a distinctive taste and texture that will have everyone grabbing seconds.. Remove from baking sheets and cool. Allow chips to soften for a few minutes, then spread over toffee.