Bread Machine Baguettes. Read Expert Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Every Month We Help Millions Find the Best Bread Maker & More. This bread starts with the basic baguette recipe in the bread machine and is then shaped and finished before being baked in the oven on a baking sheet topped with parchment paper.
Select Dough cycle, and press Start. When the cycle has completed, place dough in a greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. Instructions – Bread Machine French Bread (Baguette) Place the water and then the rest of the ingredients into the bread pan. You can have Bread Machine Baguettes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Baguettes
- You need of Dough.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Bread Flour.
- It’s of Yeast.
- Prepare of Coating.
- It’s of Egg Yolk.
- It’s of Water.
You can make a little indent on top of the flour in order to avoid the yeast falling into the water (until the machine starts). Do not combine the salt with the yeast (as the salt can kill the yeast). Select Dough cycle, and press Start. Mix water and oil together in a separate cup.
Bread Machine Baguettes instructions
- Place dough ingredients in bread machine in the order listed. Run on Dough Cycle..
- When complete, place dough in a grease bowl, turning to coat all sides. Cover and rise in a warm place for 30 minutes..
- Punch down dough in bowl. Roll out dough on a lightly-floured surface, to 16×12 inches. Cut into two 8×12 pieces. Roll each half up tightly, and then roll back and forth to tapered ends..
- Move to greased baking sheet and make deep, diagonal cuts every two inches. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 40 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Beat egg yolk with water and brush over loaves. Bake for 20-25 minutes..
Mix flour, sugar, and salt together. Add ingredients to bread machine in order recommended by your manufacturer. Mine is liquid, dry and yeast on top. Select Dough cycle, and press Start. When the cycle has completed, place dough in a greased bowl, turning to coat all sides.