Pizza muffins. The Official Food Of Only Ever Using Fresh Ingredients. Tasty Handmade Pizzas & Sumptuous Side From Domino's Pizza. Spread some Pizza topping on the muffin, then place a slice of tomato on top & finish with a small cube of cheese.
A gorgeous savoury pizza muffin perfect for an afternoon snack or a picnic basket, lots of fun to bake with the kids. Place the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir to combine. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, oregano and salt. You can have Pizza muffins using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dissolve yeast in warm water mixed with sugar.
- It’s of For pizza stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onions.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum.
- You need 5-6 of mushrooms chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It’s 5-6 of black olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare as needed of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Combine the egg, butter, tomatoes and reserved juice. Ask an adult to preheat the grill. Also ask an adult to cut the muffins in half to create four pizza bases. Or you could try using different types of bread like crumpets or baguettes instead.
Pizza muffins step by step
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water with sugar. Keep it covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Once frothed up make a dough with maida and apply oil and keep aside for an hour to double..
- After an hour or so punch the air out of the dough..
- Take little portion of dough and fill with pizza toppings.
- Take a pan, add olive oils and sauté onions, capsicum chopped, olives, mushrooms and corn kernels.
- Add pizza sauce and stir evenly. Fill in the small balls of dough with cheese and make small stuffed balls..
- Place each dough ball in muffin tray for second rise so that it takes the shape of muffins nicely.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Take out when done.
- Apply butter and enjoy.
Spread the tomato-based sauce over each pizza base with a table knife. Now I would love to share another fun way we enjoy them, as Pizza Muffins! There are so many versions of this recipe out there, this is our favourite. Easy one-bowl Savoury Pizza Muffins, perfect for the kids' lunch boxes or as an afternoon snack! Pizza Muffins Crispy, compact and full of flavour, these mini pizza muffins are super simple to make and perfect for a healthy breakfast, lunchbox treat or snack on the run!