Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, sugar, salt and pepper. In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, beef bouillon granules, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the beef, carrots, celery, potatoes, onion, and bread cubes.
In a medium mixing bowl put flour and teaspoon each salt and pepper, mix. Toss the beef cubes in the flour until coated. In a soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat until the oil blooms. You can have Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake
- It’s 1 can of roast beef and gravy.
- It’s 2-3 cups of baby carrots.
- It’s 3-5 of small-medium red skinned potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of medium-large yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Mrs. Dash Seasoning.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- It’s of Cornbread Muffins on Top or on the Side!.
Reserving the extra flour in the bowl, add the meat to the soup pot and cook until the meat is browned on all sides. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the carrots, potatoes and pearl onions.
Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut veggies in desired shapes and sizes and add to casserole dish..
- Add canned beef and seasonings in desired amounts..
- Stir in 2-3 cups of water. Mix thoroughly. Bake for 45-60 mins until potatoes are softened..
- Serve with cornbread or you favorite side!.
In large Dutch oven heat olive oil. Add onions,garlic and mushrooms, cook until golden brown. Add water and gravy mix, and whisk until there are no clumps. Dash Seasoning Optional: Cornbread Muffins on Top or on the Side! Cut veggies in desired shapes and sizes and add to casserole dish.