Cheezy potato muffins. Grease a non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Using an ice cream scoop, divide the potato mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan, packing the potatoes down into each cup.
Sprinkle half the remaining cheese on the muffins. Combine the potatoes, shallot and garlic in a large bowl. Mix in the egg yolks, heavy cream, grated cheese and potato starch. You can have Cheezy potato muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheezy potato muffins
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet corns.
- Prepare 2-3 cubes of cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Some fresh coriander chopped.
- It’s of Pizza sauce..
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Put potatoes in a medium to large bowl and set aside. Bring milk to a boil. and pour over potatoes. Add egg to the potatoes and stir well.
Cheezy potato muffins instructions
- First in a bowl grate n squeeze potatoes…
- Add plain flour, sweet corns, chopped coriander, salt, black pepper, oregano, chilli flakes…Mix everything well..
- Now add butter, grated cheese n milk…Mix well…
- In last add eno…And mix quickly… Immediately fill the greased muffins moulds..(3/4)With this mixture…
- Bake in preheated microwave for 20-25 mins…On 180℃….
- Cheesy potato muffins are ready… spread some pizza sauce on muffins then add grated cheese for garnishing…
- Ready to serve..
I have two options – turn it into this Panera copycat broccoli cheddar soup or bake them into these cheesy potato muffins. Both are super easy and fail-proof recipes and require very little effort. These cheesy leftover mashed potato muffins are very versatile – you can serve it as breakfast, snacks or even as a side dish plus you can flavor it in so many different ways (details below. Place potato slices into the muffin tin so they go halfway up the muffin tin holes. Try to match by size to make them into neat stacks.