Savoury muffins. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Whip up these savoury muffins for a picnic, or for lunch on the run. Top savoury muffin recipes Cheddar muffins.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Gruyère, spring onion and Marmite muffins Salty, savoury and oh-so moreish, these cheesy muffins make a next-level snack. See more Kids' savoury muffin recipes. You can have Savoury muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savoury muffins
- It’s 1 cup of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled rajma.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled corn.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Maida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 sachet of eno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Measure the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Mix the butter, egg and milk together in a jug. Add the cheese, basil and olives to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well. Next, prepare and set aside the ingredients for the Gruyère, sage and onion muffins.
Savoury muffins instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Pre heat the oven at 180°c for 10 mins..
- Grease the mould with butter. Fill the moulds and bake at 180°c for 30-35 mins..
- Remove in serving dish and garnish with tomatoe ketchup and grated cheese..
First of all, sift the flour, baking powder and salt on to a large plate, then take a large mixing bowl and sift the mixture again, this time into the bowl, holding the sieve up high to give the flour a good airing. Savoury muffins are a great way of using up the garden's bounty, too. If you have abundant courgettes, carrots, beetroot, spinach (or even a few handfuls wallowing in the salad drawer, about to. Place the zucchini and carrots into a large mixing bowl along with the peas and sweetcorn. These Cheese Muffins will disappear in seconds!