Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland An Easter cookie, traditionally baked on Easter Sunday and gifted to a friend.
I hate for my kids to miss out on any treats. I made these for the twins to take to their school nursery. Vickys Cinnamon Roll Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. You can cook Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 100 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine.
- It’s 75 g of caster sugar /superfine.
- It’s 200 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed spice for baking – see my homemade recipe mix.
- It’s 50 g of currants.
- Prepare 50-60 ml of coconut milk, warmed.
- You need pinch of saffron threads (optional for colour).
- It’s of extra milk and sugar for glazing.
I love cinnamon, I use it as often as possible! It's not quite Christmas yet but these Greek influenced cookies are a delicious hint of winter although a traditional Greek Easte…more. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Traditional Easter Cookies GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together until light.
- Mix the flour and mixed spice together.
- Stir into the creamed mixture with the currants.
- Add the saffron threads to the warm milk and stir to release the colour.
- Add just enough to the cookie mixture to bring together to form a soft dough, around 50ml for plain flour, the whole lot for gluten-free.
- Dust a work surface with flour and roll out the dough quite thinly.
- Use a 7 – 8 cm fluted cookie cutter to cut out rounds and place on the baking sheet. Re-roll the dough and cut more rounds until the dough is used up. I got 20 rounds from a 7"cutter, 18 from an 8" one.
- Bake for 8 minutes then take out of the oven, brush with some extra coconut milk and sprinkle with extra sugar and put back in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
Vickys Jelly Sweets without Gelatine, GF DF EF SF NF Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys jelly sweets without gelatine, gf df ef sf nf. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Vickys Jelly Sweets without Gelatine, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the.