Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork instructions.
Place beans in casserole dish with other ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, combine the kidney beans, baked beans with pork and butter beans. Stir in the ketchup, white vinegar, dry mustard, brown sugar and cook beef mixture. You can have Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork
- Prepare of pls refer to my recipe BAKE GROUND MEAT.
- Prepare 1 of large Egg (optional add on).
- Prepare 100 grams of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 dash of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each of light soy sauce and pepper.
- It’s of bake bean in tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of red bean in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of tomato ketchup and chili ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef, onions and bell peppers. Add the pork and beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard. Add onion, green pepper and salts. Drain kidney beans, northern. and add.
Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork step by step
- Mix ground pork with seasoning then baked it at200C/400F for 20 to 25 minutes then set aside or you can simply pan fry the patty till it's brown.
- Bake the red bean with the chili sauce and tomato sauce and seasoning at 200C /400F for10 minutes.
- Break the baked pork into bite size then serve the baked red bean.
Add maple syrup, brown sugars and ketchup. Place beans in casserole dish with other ingredients. Add the ground pork to the frying pan and sauté. Add the crushed tomatoes, the chicken Season the sauce with the ground cumin, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. For the Food Processor: Combine the pork, bacon, Italian parsley, garlic and basil in a food processor and give a few good chops.