Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Stuffed pasta shells with ricotta, spinach, and shiitake mushrooms are equally packed with veggies and classic, soul-warming comfort. Don't miss this leveled-up take on an old favorite.
Season with ½ teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Once all of the shells are stuffed and placed into the baking dish, cover them with the rest of the sauce. You can cook Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese
- You need 16 oz of shells pasta.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Fresh baby spinach.
- It’s of Sliced mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-2 of big jar of favorite spaghetti sauce (i used one but i recommend two if you like it saucy).
- You need 4-6 oz of ricotta cheese (one small container) I used what i had on hand at a guess of 4oz.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese or any cheese that you have on hand.
- It’s of Spices all to taste.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need Pinch of brown sugar optional.
- It’s of Sides.
- You need of Garlic bread or cheesy bread.
- It’s of Side salad.
In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta cheese, spinach, basil and pepper. Fill pasta shells with cheese mixture; place in baking dish, overlapping ends slightly. Spoon the tomato sauce evenly across the bottom of a baking dish. Use a teaspoon to pack each shell with the spinach and ricotta mixture, then put into the dish, making sure the shells are evenly spaced apart.
Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese step by step
- Start my cooking pasta by the box directions, and browning hamburger meat drain any grease enjoying the water from the pasta one done and cook the noodles with cold water set aside both..
- Meanwhile when pasta and the hamburger or browning, in a medium size frying pan or instant pot/ninja foodie on sauté mode. Add in some olive oil so it doesn’t stick, fresh spinach and mushrooms, sauté until translucent remove from heat set aside..
- In a big bowl add in sautéed vegetables, jar of spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese mix well until The ricotta cheese is blended well, Add injuring pasta and hamburger meat mix again then add all spices mix again.
- Spray 13“ x 9 with cooking spray add in pasta, top with shredded cheese bake on 350° until cheese has melted about 20-30 mins.
- Sides garlic bread and a side salad..
Dot any left-over mixture on top. Drain, then use the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much water as possible. Stuffed shells are one of my favorite meals to make. Tender pasta shells stuffed with cheese and baked with pasta sauce until warm and gooey. To me they are comfort food at it's finest.