Beef Stew with gravy (easy version). It doesn't get any easier than this ! Return all meat to the pan. Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine beer, water, gravy mix, salt, pepper, thyme and. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, sugar, salt and pepper. In a large saucepan, combine the beef, potatoes, water, oregano and salt. You can cook Beef Stew with gravy (easy version) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew with gravy (easy version)
- It’s 2 lb of Stew meat.
- You need 1 packages of fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 packages of fresh baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet onion quartered.
- It’s 1 can of early peas.
- You need 1 of jar of beef gravy.
- You need 1 lb of quartered red potatoes..
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Tender beef is simmered in beef broth with potatoes, onions, celery, peas, and carrots until melt in your mouth tender. The flour helps thicken the gravy in the finished stew. Transfer the browned beef to the slow cooker and deglaze the bottom of the pan with a cup of beef stock, gently scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen any remaining bits of beef. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Beef Stew with gravy (easy version) instructions
- Sear meat in a frying pan with mushrooms..
- Add all ingredients in crock pot..
- Cook on low for eight hours..
- Enjoy ! 😁🍖🍄🍜.
A comforting, classic recipe for beef stew – crockpot version! Tender beef chunks with carrots and red potatoes all wrapped up in a buttery, velvety thick gravy. The longer it cooks, the tastier it gets. Like a big warm slow cooker beef stew hug straight from my kitchen to yours. Season beef with salt and pepper, to taste.