Easy sugar cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Once combined, slowly blend in the dry ingredients until evenly mixed. Butter, sugar and Gold Medal™ flour are all you need for this quick and easy sugar cookie recipe. It's a make-ahead and make-it-your-own recipe. You can have Easy sugar cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy sugar cookies
- Prepare 120 gm of Maida.
- Prepare 60 gm of Butter.
- Prepare 45 gm of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of For frosting:.
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2-4 drops of Vanilla essence.
- It’s Pinch of Green food colour.
- You need as needed of Sprinklers.
After you mix up the dough, shape it into a log and chill before cutting the cookie dough into slices for baking. Decorate the cookies by rolling them in holiday sprinkles before chilling, or drizzle an easy powdered sugar icing over. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Easy sugar cookies instructions
- Mix butter and sugar and beat till light.
- Add do ingredients and fold in butter mixture and bake at 180 degree for 20 mins let cool.
- Mix all ingredients of frosting except sprinklers.
- Decorate the cookies as in picture, and sprinkle the sprinklers.
Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture. This is an easy sugar cookie recipe, you don't have to roll it out, and the cookies are soft and chewy, unlike other sugar cookies. Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar.