Egg Muffins. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Whisk the eggs with the milk, smoked paprika and half the cheese in a bowl.
Place green onions and bell peppers into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the bowl and whisk ingredients together until incorporated. You can have Egg Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Muffins
- Prepare 2 pcs of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cheese grated.
Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, and spices. Fill each cup three-quarters of the way to the top with the mixture, then crumble feta over the top. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and onion. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Egg Muffins step by step
- Take 2 eggs in a bowl and mix it well and add all the ingredients and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in microwave safe mug..
- Microwave it for 2-3 min..
- Egg muffins is ready..
- It can be made in silicone cupcake mould also to get different shapes..
Add egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a greased muffin tin. The only utensils needed are your fingers. Beat the eggs and stir in the veg and feta. Leave for a minute or two, then use a knife to carefully remove the muffins. Put the eggs and milk in a bowl, season lightly and whisk well.