Fruit Pizza. A fruit covered cookie crust that is shaped like a pizza. Try using star fruit, peaches, bananas, kiwi, orange slices, blueberries, and pineapples. The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit.
Tip: For a quick crust, use one package of ready made sugar cookie dough rolled out to fit a pizza pan. Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries. Guy's caramel apple flatbread pizza is a kid-friendly, simply delicious dessert. You can cook Fruit Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- You need of crust.
- You need 2 can of crescent rolls, refrigerated.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of fruit topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of blue berries.
- It’s 1 cup of strawberries.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
Ree's Mini Fruit Pizzas These individual pizzas have a golden cookie crust and are topped with sweet marshmallow. Fruit pizza is basically the dessert equivalent of an adult coloring book—it's more of an idea than a hard-and-fast recipe, making it super easy to get creative and customize the base, the spread and the colored fruit toppings. Play around and craft your own design, using these easy ideas to help get you started! In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, orange zest and vanilla thoroughly.
Fruit Pizza instructions
- For the crust: unroll crescent rolls in rectangular pieces, onto a cookie sheet lined with foil. Press pieces together to join the creases so it makes one piece. (I can fit 3 rectangles horizontally stacked in 2 columns, then I turn the last 2 rectangles and fit them on the end of the pan, vertically in one column.) cook as directed on package. let cool before topping with frosting and fruit..
- For the frosting: use mixer to whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla, whip some more. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and whip again until creamy. Continue adding powdered sugar one cup at a time, whipping until creamy each time. use rubber spatula to spread evenly on the crust..
- slice bananas, put in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. wash and slice strawberries, sprinkle with a taste of sugar if desired. wash blue berries. Line fruit on top of frosting to your preference. (I do mine in rows).
- You can also use fresh raspberries, black berries, or any fruit your heart/tongue desires!.
Add in the eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Press cookie dough into baking sheet, then pierce a couple times with a fork. Fruit Pizza – perfectly easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation. It's brimming with fresh and luscious flavor, and boasting of such beautiful natural colors. Try these other fruit pizza favorites: Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas and Brownie Fruit Pizzas.