Fruit Pizza. Try The All New Pop'N Chicken From Domino's Perfect For Dipping. Bite-Sized Chicken Lightly Seasoned With A Crispy Coating Served With BBQ Dip. Try It Now Low Prices on Pizza Recipe Book.
Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries. The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. You can have Fruit Pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- It’s 2 packages of premade sugar cookie dough.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of milk or cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of mixture if sliced fruit whatever you like.
A cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping. Tip: For a quick crust, use one package of ready made sugar cookie dough rolled out to fit a pizza pan. Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries. Guy's caramel apple flatbread pizza is a kid-friendly, simply delicious dessert.
Fruit Pizza instructions
- I used premade dough but you can use your own recipe. Slice the dough and start arranging it in a circle on your pizza pan..
- Press it into a circle Like a pizza crust.
- Cook it at 350 for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temp for at least 20 minutes. To speed up the process you can cool it in the fridge for the second half on the 20 minutes..
- And the softened cream cheese and the butter into the mixing bowl and blend together for about two minutes..
- Then add the powdered sugar and milk and continue to mix..
- Add the vanilla and blend until you get a smooth frosting like consistency.
- Spread over your cookie crust and smooth it over until even..
- Add your sliced fruit and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
Ree's Mini Fruit Pizzas These individual pizzas have a golden cookie crust and are topped with sweet marshmallow. Really, the sky is the limit when it comes to what types of fruit you can use to top your fruit pizza. Some of our favorites include: Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries) Spread over cookie pizza. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, orange zest and vanilla thoroughly. Add in the eggs and beat until light and fluffy.