Easy beef crockpot stew. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Advice & Inspiration To Prepare For Your Next Adventure.
In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Cook beef, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, and onion all in the slow cooker for an easy, hands-off dinner. You can have Easy beef crockpot stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy beef crockpot stew
- You need 600 grams of skirt steak.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 3 stick of of celery.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 can of water.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground corriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Cook beef, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, and onion all in the slow cooker for an easy, hands-off dinner. Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a slow cooker crock. Place flour in a large shallow dish. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly.
Easy beef crockpot stew step by step
- Cut the skirt steak into bite size cubes. Place in your slow cooker.
- Roughly chop onion and celery. I liked big pieces of onion in my stew, but up to you. Throw in with the beef.
- Add tomatoes and water to cover beef and veges.
- Add all spices and about a tsp of salt..
- Cook on low for 8-9 hrs. Salt to taste. Serve with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!.
In a large skillet, brown meat in oil in batches. DIRECTIONS Brown the meat in a few tablespoons of olive oil over high heat. Just enough to sear it and seal in the juices. Then place the green beans, onions, and carrots on top. Pour the crushed tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and the water on top.