Curd bread Tawa fry. First in a bowl mix curd chilli coriander and salt mix nicely. Before you jump to Curd bread Tawa fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy. Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health.
Take a pan, add butter and heat it. Place the bread slices on the pan, cover the lid. Remove the lid and cook for few more seconds. You can cook Curd bread Tawa fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curd bread Tawa fry
- It’s of Bread any wheat or milk.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- It’s of Green chillies as spicy u need I add 4 finely chopped.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of For tawa fry:.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Mustard seed.
- Prepare of Curry leaves few.
Hariyali Tawa Fish Fry Recipe is a lip smacking non vegetarian fish recipe where the fish is marinated with a hint of traditional spices like garam masala powder, lemon, coriander leaves and also mint leaves and then pan fried. The besan and onion adhering to the fish pieces crisps them up and the lemon imparts a nice tangy flavour to this appetizer. Heat coconut oil in a pan, place fish over it. All you have to do is apply few masala on the prawns and then pan fry them in little oil so the masala actually gets brown and coats prawns well.
Curd bread Tawa fry step by step
- First in a bowl mix curd chilli coriander and salt mix nicely.
- In bread apply in between and make sandwiches.
- Heat tawa add butter, add mustard seed and curry leaves.fry bread until crisp and brown.
- Note:fry one by one.dont go in looks it’s simple but tasty breakfast..
- 100% sure u will love this.Please do try.
You can even call this recipe as prawn oil roast or prawn masala roast or prawn masala fry. But i found prawn tawa roast to be more apt for this recipe. Place the Pizza bread with the Curd topping facing up, in the pan. Twist and shake the pan a bit to make sure that the Oil reaches all the corners of bread. Dahi ke kebab without the deep frying and bread crumbs!