Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust. Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in processor. With processor running, gradually pour hot cream through feed tube and process until chocolate. Cool on a wire rack before filling.
Refrigerate until the mousse has set and chilled. Prepare the pie crust and cool completely or use a purchased pre-made crust. Beat heavy cream in a large bowl until until stiff peaks form. You can cook Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust
- You need of  Homemade pie crust Recipe ID.
- You need of Couverture Flake (bittersweet).
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- It’s of Egg white.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Gelatin powder.
- It’s of <For decoration>.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- It’s of Vanilla sugar.
- Prepare of Pure cocoa powder.
Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Gently fold cooled chocolate mixture in whipped cream until well mixed; pour into baked pie shell. How to Make Chocolate Mousse Pie Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted.
Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust instructions
- <Preparation> Put the egg yolks, egg whites and heavy cream into separate bowls. Prepare 2 bowls of hot water to melt the chocolate and whip the egg yolks. In summer, prepare a bowl of ice water to whip the heavy cream. Make the homemade pie crust. Recipe ID .
- Add a pinch of salt (not listed) to the egg whites. In summer, place the bowl with the heavy cream over a bowl of ice water. Prepare a bowl of hot water for the egg yolks. Whip these ingredients in the order mentioned above using a hand mixer without washing it. Use 1/3 of the granulated sugar for each ingredients..
- Whip the egg yolks over the bowl of hot water until the added granulated sugar is dissolved and it becomes body temperature. Then remove the bowl of hot water, and whip the egg mixture until thickens. Meanwhile, melt the courverture flake over another bowl of hot water..
- Add the melted courverture chocolate into the egg mixture little by little, and mix well with a rubber spatula..
- Soak the gelatin powder in the amount of water specified on the packet and dissolve completely in the microwave, etc..
- Combine the meringue, whipped cream and the chocolate mixture from Step 4 in a bowl and mix well with the rubber spatula. Add the gelatin from Step 5 into the bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Pour the filling from Step 6 into the pie crust, and chill in the fridge to set..
- For decoration, whip the heavy cream with vanilla sugar until stiff peaks form and pipe onto the pie. Sprinkle pure cocoa powder to serve if you like..
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. When ready to serve, top with homemade whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Oreo Crust Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or by placing the cookies in a ziploc bag and bashing them with a rolling pin. Place the crushed cookies in a bowl and stir together with the melted butter. Rich, creamy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie is the best way to end your dinner!—–FULL RECIPE BELOW—–INGREDIE.