Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe. Shredded chicken and spaghetti stirred into a mixture of melted cheese, green onion, tomatoes, red and green chile peppers and creamy mushroom soup. A Classic Chicken Spaghetti with a little bite. Spaghetti is a central dish for Italian dinners.
Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Italian spaghetti is typically made from durum wheat semolina. Usually the pasta is white because refined flour is used, but whole wheat flour may be added. You can cook Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe
- Prepare 400 gms of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 500 gms of Sausage.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Green Capsicum.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Coriander/Dhania.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Mixed spices.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Instead of reaching for jarred pasta sauce when you're serving spaghetti for dinner, give this homemade sauce a try. Chicken, Bacon, and Spinach Spaghetti Loaded with sautéed chicken breasts and crispy bacon, this hearty spaghetti recipe will please even the pickiest eaters. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Menu Gallery Open Menu Close Menu.
Spaghetti&Sausage Recipe instructions
- Boil Spaghetti till soft, drain water from then set a side..
- Chop sausages add in a sufuria, add chopped onions, capsicum, garlic and ginger to the sufuria, then add cooking oil..
- Let it cook till brown then add tomatoes..
- Let it cook, then add tomato paste, soy sauce and mixed spices..
- Mix then add water or beef stock, let it boil..
- Once boiled add cooked spaghetti and coriander..
- Add some milk add let it cook for 5mins, then serve..
Come let us celebrate life with you. Shrimp & Spaghetti in Coconut Broth The sweetness of coconut milk is balanced with chicken broth, fish sauce, ginger, and chili sauce for a sweet, savory, and slightly spicy bowl of pasta. Recipe: Try our Shrimp & Spaghetti in Coconut Broth My kids will give up a steak dinner for this spaghetti. It is a recipe I have been perfecting for years and it is so good (if I may humbly say) that my kids are disappointed when they eat spaghetti anywhere else but home! In fact they tell me I should open a restaurant and serve only this spaghetti and garlic bread.